Game Developer: Flash, Actionscript, Unity, HTML5
FNTSY Game, Inc. – Toronto, Ontario
The Game Developer will be responsible for developing multiple games for sports and gambling courses. Working with our course developers and CTO, they will also be highly involved in the conception and design of the games. Must have experience creating games from start to finish and must be able to meet tight deadlines. This is a contracted position with the possibility of becoming a full-time position.
Key Performance Elements/Essential Functions
- Design, modify, and implement original content games.
- Create unit tests and validation procedures, and document technical specifications.
- Verifies that the design is fully implemented and performs as expected, with minimal rework.
- Defects identification and resolution.
- Identify own tasks and timelines to complete programming objectives.
- Performs other duties as required
Desired Skills and Experience
A successful applicant needs to have the following experience/skills:
- Experience programming using Flash, Actionscript, Unity and HTML5
- Expertise with Facebook, Xbox, iOS and Android
- Knowledge and practical application of object-oriented modeling, design, and development.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and part of a team.
- Game Development experience.
- Game design experience.
- Gambling table app experience a plus
- Knowledge of PHP, e-commerce, technical web skills a plus
Submit resume, with relevant job-related references, salary requirements, and examples of their project/design work (url link preferred).