We provide a gamut of custom product development and consulting services to clients worldwide catering to multiple industry domains and business verticals. From understanding your requirements to testing and implementation of the final product, our services cover the complete project life-cycle and also ensure that there is an open and ongoing conversation between us at any point of time.
Delivering projects is only half the job done for us. That's why we readily provide ongoing support and maintenance necessary to ensure that you remain satisfied with our services long after the product is up and running.
PadWorx Digital Media produces highly interactive and immersive native-app eBooks using a proprietary publishing platform, padXtec. Founded in 2010 by Daniel Brody Technology Entrepreneur, eBook visionary and writer Jeffrey Alan Schechter and CTO Tod Baudais, PadWorx created apps for Dracula: The Official Stoker Family Edition and A Christmas Carol for iPad and was dubbed iTunes ‘App of the Week’ after launch.
PadWorx has since published over a dozen critically-acclaimed Interactive eBooks for itself and clients including Universal/NBC and Tourism Australia. In a new collaborative partnership, Humber College and PadWorx will be working together to produce ‘TheatreBooks’, tablet-based interactive eBooks that combine classic stories, such as Dracula and A Christmas Carol, dramatic, ‘Theatre of the Mind’ style audio, and interactive illustrations to create an innovative, immersive entertainment experience.
PadWorx will develop and evaluate new types of interactive media, use existing, royalty-free classic literature, starting with Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol, followed by Bram Stoker’s Dracula in October 2014. This project is being supported by a grant from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada through their Applied Research and Development (NSERC ARD) program.
padXtec Interactive Page Builder
We provide a unique opportunity to allow the non-programmer build out interactive content quickly and easily once they learned our tool.
What's especially efficient about our environment is that we allow you to build the pages once and deploy on all three tablet operating environments IOS, Android, and Windows. All our exports from the page builder become native apps on the respective operating systems.
padXtec Analytics Integration
PadWorx has developed its Analytics system as part of our PadXtec platform, enabling you to track every essential aspect of the Visitor’s in-app experience including number, of downloads, frequency of use, page durations, and even which Aquarium characters app users are most engaged with, highly valuable information for marketing and determining app ROI.
Padworx Digital Publishing Platform for Tourism
Click to download PDF presentation
TNLA (Tourism Australia)
"Australia is perhaps the largest aspirational destination site in the world. The storytelling, imagery and immersive features of the There's Nothing Like Australia (TNLA) tablet app successfully increased the conversion of those potential visitors from the "Dreaming" stage of the persuasion sequence to an "Intent to Book" and ultimately to bookings. Extrapolating conversions from the initial limited launch of the app equates to tens of millions of dollars of incremental revenue leading to an updated version of the app starting this summer and TNLA becoming one of the cornerstones of Tourism Australia's mobile and social media strategy."
This interactive book is sure to deliver the most original and memorable holiday, so you can see for yourself why There's Nothing Like Australia.
- This app contains:
- Unique stop-start video
- Interactive imagery and videos
- Travel stories about some of our unique attractions
- World class experiences and places to stay
- An itinerary planner
- Download from iTunes
Once you've experienced our book - we're sure you'll be planning your next holiday in Australia!
Electronic Arts - Alice: Madness Returns
“I can’t tell false from true; real from unreal. And I want to. I must. Perhaps I am destined to be always on the keen edge of madness. One thing remains certain; I am unable to avoid the visions. I must confront them.”
Uncover the lost years of Alice’s stay in Rutledge Asylum as she slips deeper into her madness. Alice: Madness Returns for iOS is an interactive storybook that bridges the story between American McGee’s Alice and Alice: Madness Returns for the PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360™.
Discover a Wonderland composed of equal parts beauty and terror as Alice slips between the cracks of this world and the world within. Interactive elements and animations bring the madness to life in a story that will take the reader on an unforgettable journey down the rabbit hole.
- Follow Alice’s journey through Rutledge Asylum in all
- new prequel story, crafted by the original writer of American McGee’s Alice.
- Visions of madness come to life with interactive elements and animations.
- Features hauntingly beautiful art from the visionary team behind Alice: Madness Returns.
- Discover hidden symbols to unlock treasures from Wonderland. - Grin for the Cheshire Cat with smile recognition for the iPhone 4 and iPad 2.
- Share a piece of Wonderland with your friends through Facebook and Twitter integration.
Snow White and the Huntsman - Storybook
In anticipation of the June 1st, 2012 release of Snow White and the Huntsman, NBC/Universal and PadWorx Studios invites you to explore the breathtaking new vision of the legendary tale. Delve into the fantastical and dangerous world of this epic adventure with the Snow White and the Huntsman Interactive Book.
- Watch the story comes to life with interactive animations and scenes from the movie
- Shatter the dreaded Mirror Army and interact with other fantastic scenes from the movie
- Look at the movie come alive with the turning of each page
- Unlock exclusive wallpapers for your iPad
- PadWorx Snow White And the Huntsman App PRWEB
- iPhone App Ranks For NBC Universal, Inc.-- TopAppCharts ...
The Civil War: A Visual History
Celebrating the 150th anniversary of the American Civil War, The Civil War: A Visual History brings the country’s rich historical legacy to life in a new and inviting digital form. Rare photographs, lithographs, and posters from the Civil War era help create a mixed media representation with a sense of history that can’t be found in a simple textbook.
- Features include:
- Map view of data with pinch zoom
- Cloud Data view allows for you to swim through data
- Over 1,000 photographs and rare diary extracts
- Multiple navigation options, including view by location, by keyword, or by timeline
- A look into Civil War soldier and artist Charles W. Reed’s sketchbook
- Digital trading cards from the era
- Musical scores from the era
- A detailed look into photography during The Civil War
- Over 30 minutes of exclusive video interviews with * Gettysburg Battlefield Tour Guide and Expert Paul Marhevka, Center for Civil War Photography President Bob Zeller, Civil War Era Photography Expert Rob Gibson
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
“It is a truth universally acknowledged that a zombie in possession of brains must be in want of more brains.”
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: The Interactive eBook, regularly priced at $8.99, features hundreds of interactive illustrations, original music, buckets of bone-crunching zombie mayhem, and two literary masterpieces in one: Hold your device right side up to enjoy Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. Turn it upside down to read Jane Austen’s original Pride and Prejudice. Turn the device 90 degrees and read both novels side by side.
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: The Interactive eBook is produced by PadWorx Digital Media in partnership with Quirk Books. PadWorx is the creator of the #1 book apps "Dracula: The Official Stoker Family Edition" and "A Christmas Carol for iPad," and winner of the 2010 Publishing Innovation Award. Quirk Book are publishers of attention-getting works of fiction and nonfiction including “Pride and Prejudice and Zombies” and the bestseller “Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children”.
This revolutionary vision of what an eBook should be creates the definitive user-driven experience through text, animation, music, sound, gameplay-like elements, and touchscreen technology.
- iTunes APP OF THE WEEK
- Interactive eBook version of the bestselling novel by Seth Grahame-Smith
- Hundreds of gory interactive animations
- Complete text of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and Jane Austen’s beloved Pride and Prejudice
- Original musical score and chilling sound effects
- From the creators of Dracula: The Official Stoker Family Edition, and A Christmas Carol: Steampunk Edition
Puff, the Magic Dragon
- Children can experience this whimsical app in three different ways:
- “Sing To Me—listen to Peter Yarrow sing the classic song with pages that automatically turn as the song progresses
- “Read to Me”—narrated by Peter Yarrow, words are highlighted as they are read by the author and children can interact with all the characters
- “Read Myself”—children read the story at their pace and turn the pages as they go, interacting with the charming characters
- Additional Features:
- Throughout the app, there are touch-activated stars that provide an added element of play, engagement, and entertainment.
- There’s also the tilt-screen animation that lets kids create waves in the ocean around Honalee!
- This imaginative story celebrates a very special friendship that will be treasured by children of all ages.
Harry and His Bucket Full of Dinosaurs: Uh-oh!
1…2…3…Jump! "Uh-Oh!" is the first in a series of books based on the award-winning television series "Harry and His Bucket Full of Dinosaurs." Harry is the luckiest kid in the world because his Nana has given him the greatest present ever; a bucket with six toy dinosaurs that come to life and are all his best friends!
In "Uh-Oh!", Harry has broken his Mom's cup. To fix it, Harry jumps into his blue bucket and travels to Dino World to enlist the help of his dinosaur friends Taury, Pterence, Sid, Patsy, Trike, and Steggy. When all ideas fail, Harry relies on his ingenuity, good nature, and his mother's love to make everything right in the end. Jump into the fun with Harry's first adventure for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
- Illustrated, interactive, and immersive: there's something to do on every page
- Easy words allow your child to step into reading with Harry.
- Three different ways to enjoy: Read To Me, Read Along, and Read Myself
- Narration and voice-over on every page
- Music and sound effects make the story come alive
- Visit CCI Entertainment LTD at www.ccientertainment.com
- Visit Harry and His Bucket Full of Dinosaurs athttp://www.harryandhisbucketfullofdinosaurs.com/USA/
Juno Jr. The Day the Music Stopped
Based on the wildly popular Juno Jr. DVD of the same name which won a Gold Parent's Choice Award, three Tellys and is currently nominated for two Emmys, this full-length musical eBook features loveable Juno characters, colorful animation, original orchestral music, mini games, unique touch screen interaction and more!
Through dazzling pages, videos and games, The Day The Music Stopped eBook App takes you on a journey inside the 3D world of Harmonia Springs where everything is made of music. Join adorable and fun loving characters, Juno, Rai Rai, Bunny, Buzz and Indie as they eagerly watch and listen to Murphy showing off his new invention the “shush machine.” All turns to chaos when Bunny presses the red button on the machine, and the music in Harmonia Springs comes to a stop! Together you, Juno, and her friends must try and figure out how to bring the music back to Harmonia Springs.
Action, adventure, original orchestral music, and breathtaking animation provide a new element of reading entertainment for toddlers and preschoolers, and the fun doesn’t stop with the story! Create your melodies, harmonies, and rhythms throughout the book and dive into a series of fun and engaging mini-games with the cast of Juno!
"Juno is a step up the caliber ladder. Immersed with real, live orchestral music, 3D-esque characters, and fluid interactive storytelling, kids will enjoy restoring harmony, melody and rhythm to the musical land. Great to see an ear for music ultimately rules the imaginary world." --Robin Raskin Founder, Living in Digital Times
"In both quality and innovation, Juno Jr's 'The Day the Music Stopped' exceeds the majority of children's educational/entertainment apps available and demonstrates all that can be accomplished with state-of-the-art technology." --GiggleApps.com
4 1/2 out of 5 Stars! "A very special app designed for the very special preschoolers in your life.” --PadGadget
“TDTMS keeps kids entertained while learning the basics about melody, rhythm and harmony.” -- Toronto Thumbs
“The Day the Music Stopped is a highly interactive 3D app with original music, mini games, and some video content.” – David Leavitt, Examiner.com
Highlights: User created melodies, harmonies and mini games set in the 3D world of Harmonia Springs.
- Melody - place birds on telephone wire to create own melody
- harmony - place frogs on different lily pads to create different harmonies
- 3 reading modes: Read it to me, read it myself and auto play
- Custom artwork and characters
- Interact with the Juno characters - they talk and move with your touch
- Learn harmony
- Learn melody
- Created by the Emmy Award-winning composer Ph.D., Belinda Takahashi.
- Juno's Musical ABC's - Narrated by actress and mom Brooke Shields
- Juno's Piano - Learn Songs, Play with Parents and Free Play!
Still not sure? Learn more at http://www.junobaby.com
ABOUT BELINDA TAKAHASHI, Ph.D., Mother, and Composer:
Belinda Takahashi, Ph.D. is an Emmy award-winning composer and Founder of The Juno Company. She earned her doctorate at the Eastman School of Music and her award-winning compositions have been performed throughout the world. After becoming a mother, Belinda decided to leave her life as a university professor to start The Juno Company with the sincere desire to inspire and foster an early appreciation of music. Originally from New York City, she now resides in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Jolly Blast Sports Adventure
BLAST OFF with JOLLY BLAST, Coach Tony and the rest of the Blastronauts in an out-of-this-world app series that promises adventure, celebrates friendship, inspires teamwork, and reinforces the power of reading AND playing together! Kick it with Jolly's first sports adventure for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch - JOLLY BLAST: SOCCER
- NOW ALSO IN SPANISH
- FROM FOOTBALL ALL-PRO TONY GONZALEZ, JOLLY BLAST PRODUCTIONS AND AWARD-WINNING PADWORX STUDIOS
- Illustrated, interactive, and immersive - with narration, sound, and visual effects there's something to do on every page
- Explore the game of SOCCER with the help of an out-of-this-world story, cool characters, and loads of sporty-fun information.
- Kids are introduced to the idea that learning something new can impact their health, their life, and even their planet!
- Experience the power of Jolly’s SPORTSOMETER!
- Two different ways to enjoy: “Read To Me” and “Read Myself”
- Soccer Stretches guaranteed to gets kids moving!
- Field-tested Soccer Drills, Words, and Shapes – for kids and coaches alike!
- Play Ball! Be JOLLY!
ALL CONTENT IS GOOD FOR KIDS AND HIGHLY ENGAGING
HarperColins Interactive Book Prototype
www.humber.ca/research/no attention-getting vital Media produces highly interactive and immersive native-app eBooks using a proprietary publishing platform, padXtec. Founded in 2010 by ...
A Christmas Carol